About

Show notes for the podcast about fiber and farming.

A podcast with updates on projects that are Finished, Nearly Done, and Just Begun. Enabling Dust will be flung and garden and animal updates will be discussed. Occassional episodes are Field Trips to see the farm, garden and old farm house where this all takes place.


Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Episode 45 - Field Trip: Knitting Pipeline Retreat


Podcasts Mentioned
Knitting Pipeline
The Fat Squirrel Speaks
Multicraftual

Stuff I bought
The Fat Squirrel Fibers (bird bag and yarn)
Cakewalk Yarns
Yarn Geek Fibers
Multicraftual (stitch markers and notions pouch)
Dream in Color Classy from Klose Knit

Join the Knit Spin Farm group on Ravelry. You can contact me through Ravelry, Plurk or Twitter. I'm JoAnnaSpring in all three places.   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joanna,
    This is me, Kathy, (Susan's friend at the Knitting Pipeline retreat), waving Hello! right back at you! It made me smile to be included in your podcast. :-) I was really lucky to be able to sit at the "bestest, most funnest" table at the retreat! We did have a lot of fun;, you are absolutely delightful and so was everyone else at our table! I loved sharing the retreat with the Indiana cohort.
    give your little lambs a hug from me!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time watching your podcast! Really enjoyed it. All the goodies, the lambs and about the retreat.
    I was having difficulty with the audio, it seemed really low.
    Don't know if anyone else had problems.

    ReplyDelete